The Guys of the 1980s | Short Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt
I created this piece of art from a newspaper advert from a now extinct newspaper called the Dallas Times Herald which was around from (1888-1991). The actual business that was using the drawing of these two men in their advert was a retail chain store called Sanger Harris. Sanger Harris was a department store that was founded in 1961 after the Sanger Brothers Dry Goods Company of Dallas founded in 1868 merged with another Dallas founded company called A. Harris and Co which was also founded in the latter half of the 19th century. Sanger Harris then was acquired by Foleys in 1987 and then Foleys was acquired by Macys in 2006.
I did a white version of the (Pride Guys of 1980s) because I wanted a black shirt with this design on it for myself to wear.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping