Prairie Dog of Brazil | Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt
I have never made it down to Brazil, but ever since I was a child, I have always been fascinated with this large country.
One day, I would love to go to the Mardi Gras in Rio de Janeiro and have a ball.
Nature wise, I have also been captivated by the Amazon Rainforest and its incredible ecosystem. But the most amazing things about Brazil is the Amazon River which is 4,000 miles long and so powerful that even in the year 2020 nobody can still build a bridge across it. Also, the Amazon River’s current is so powerful its doesn’t mix with the Atlantic Ocean until it has flowed to about 150 miles out from its mouth. Lastly The name Brazil, comes from the Portuguese word for brazilwood, a tree that used to grow abundantly on the Brazilian Coastline.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|