Cool Prairie Dog In Blue | Short Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt
This series was inspired by the many neon hotel and restaurant signs I used to see in the 1970s during my families’ vacations throughout the southern and western states of America. The Red P-Dog came from the bright red neon color that the Ramada Hotel chain would use in their signs. The Blue P-Dog came from the beautiful neon blue in the little picket fence that sat to the right of the chef that was offering food to the kid who had his dog in front of him. The blue neon picket fence is from the sign of the hotel chain known as Howard Johnson. The multicolored P-Dog comes from a sign I use to see at a restaurant chain called El Chico that was founded in Dallas in 1940. I used to frequently eat at the one at Town East Mall in Mesquite, Tx during the 1970s and 1980s. The black on white P-Dog was created because I personally wanted to have a white shirt with the black outline of the P-Dog on it so I could wear it. And lastly, the White on Black was inspired by the neon sign of a local mom and pop restaurant called the Moon Diner that was located on S. Galloway Ave. near downtown Mesquite, TX and closed after thirty-five years during the early 1970s. The restaurant store was then torn down and replaced with a Taco Bell that was in business there for about forty years and is now another mom and pop restaurant.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping