Classic Prairie Dog | Large organic tote bag
This graphic is the most accurate rendering of one of my prairie dog characters named Porker, who is featured in my series of comedic adventurous books called, “The Chronicles of the Prairie Dog Nation”. The Prairie Dog Nation of Texas is an autonomous country which was founded in 1966 and is about the size of Delaware and has many underground cities that have skyscrapers, streets, highways and houses of all sizes and kinds. Lastly, the canned soda that Porker is holding in his left paw is Barqs Root Beer which is my favorite Root Beer.
Get rid of all the plastic and pack your goodies in this spacious organic cotton tote bag. Fill it up with groceries, books, and travel essentials—there’s room for everything!
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 20” x 14” x 5”
• Capacity: 6 US gal (23 l)
• Weight limit: 30lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1” wide and 25" long self-fabric dual straps
• Open main compartment, flat bottom
|Bag width (inches)||20|
|Bag height (inches)||14|
|Bag depth (inches)||5|
|Strap length (inches)||25|
|Strap width (inches)||1|