Aquarium Prairie Dog | Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt
A long time ago before there was CVS or Walmart, there was a store chain founded in America called M.E. Moses Co. 5&10 (Nickel & Dime), which was a variety store that was around for at least one hundred years. A variety store had no food goods except for candy and maybe chips. They carried, scarfs, pencils, pens, metal lunchboxes, combs, notebook paper, shampoo, aspirin, etc. And while my mother would be shopping, I would go to the backwall of the store and look at the many large aquariums that were full of different pretty fishes. This store that me and mother went to, was in the old part of Mesquite TX at E. Gross Street and S. Galloway Ave. My favorite fish to watch were the gold fishes.
If you look closely at this odd prairie dog aquarium there is a certain fish among the tropical fishes, that is very much out of place when it comes to its true habitat.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|