Prairie Dog of Texas | Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt
I did this because Texas is my home state. I was born in Dallas, Texas. But mainly I did the Texas Prairie Dog first, because my series of comedic adventurous books called, “The Chronicles of the Prairie Dog Nation”, takes place north of Amarillo, Tx.
Texas is an amazing state with vastly different landscapes. Most people think that Texas is a boring flat state but, we have over 90 mountains that are over 5,000 feet and five of those are over 8,000 feet. The tallest mountain in Texas, called Guadalupe Peak, is 8,751 feet and is found in Guadalupe National Park in West Texas. Lastly, we also have 3,000 caves that can mostly be found mostly in giant geologic formation known as the Edward Plateau which is larger than the state of Maine.
Y’all a good day and thanks for stopping by!
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|